Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Happy Christmas Present:The best access to free cultural & educational media on the web






“Open Culture” is truly what it self-advertises – “The best free access to cultural & educational media on the web.”

It is the richest and easiest to navigate treasure trove that I have come across for open access to complete major university courses, to streaming classic films, to textbooks, ebooks and audio books as well as language and science lessons that are free for use by instructors or learners or the merely indulgers of art, science and global cultures.

If Tolstoy could learn to ride a bicycle at age 67 without the endless resources of the internet, just think of your unlimited possibilities with them. 









Dr. Freed's Caution: Once you start examining the virtual gems discoverable in “Open Culture,” you might never return to the real world.

4 comments:

Stacy Alexander said...

Excellent resources, Dr. Freed!

:-)

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you have been using?
I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded.
Do you have any solutions?

Look at my page :: Ernährung ohne Weizen
my site > glutenallergie symptome haut

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.


Feel free to surf to my site ... wordpress seminar

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

my blog post paleo zwischenmahlzeit
Also see my webpage > paleo-rezepte